If you are like me and play a lot of golf, chances are that your clubs are going to get dirty.
What golf towel should you use? – All golfers should use the Frogger Amphibian Towel because it helps clean your golf clubs keeping wet and dry towels separate.
What is it?
The Frogger Golf Towel is a double-sided golf towel that allows golfers to be able to both clean and dry their golf clubs and balls in any type of weather.
- Waterproof membrane keeps wet and dry towel separate
- Terry cloth interior (100% Polyester) drys 3x as fast as cotton. Has a hotel towel sort of feel
- 100% Cotton outside
- Size 28 x 14
- Clip attaches to the golf bag and won’t touch the ground when playing
How Does it Work?
- Wet the interior of the towel on normal weather days and dry on the outside
- On wet weather days, wash your clubs with the outside and dry the clubface and club grips on the inside.
I Use This Towel
Not that you really care but I do actually use this towel.
- It’s stylish
- It performs in all types of weather
- It’s affordable!
Sort of a no brainer to add to your golf set because of how easy it is to use!
What are the different colors? – There is Orange, Blue, Black, Red (American Flag), and Pink
Can you wash the towel – Yes the towel can be washed in a washer. Probably best to let the towel air dry due to the cotton on the exterior.
Feel free to comment and tell me how you like your current golf towel and if you have switched to the Frogger Towel!
Table of Contents